Unlocking your brand new Note 20 can be tricky if you don’t have enough knowledge about how to do it safely. And this is why we’ve come up with a simple solution to unlock your Sprint Samsung Note 20 without any hassles. Before you go through the complete procedure, you can get it unlocked on Sprint’s website if you meet the below given requirements.
In order to unlock Note 20 officially on Sprint’s website, you need to meet these minimum requirements before proceeding.
- Your Note phone must be used (active) on Sprint’s network for at least 50 days or more.
- Most importantly, your phone must be SIM unlockable.
- Your account must have all the bills cleared or the lease must be fulfilled if any.
- Your Note 10 must be with you which means, it must not be stolen, lost or must not be a part of any fraudulent activity in the past or present.
If you do not meet these minimum requirements, it won’t be possible to unlock your Note 20 on Sprint’s website officially. And this is where third-party service providers like WeJustUnlock come to your rescue. They can unlock your brand new device without any minimum requirements. All you need to do is follow the below given procedure.
Unlock your Sprint Note 20 using WeJustUnlock Service!
Before you start this procedure, ensure that you have a Windows PC with Teamviewer app installed and also an active internet connection. This is because the whole process will be done by the technician remotely and not at your place.
- To start with, go to this Samsung Sprint Unlocking website where you can start the process of unlocking your Samsung phone.
- Now select your model number which is Note 20 and enter your working email ID (you’ll get a confirmation email).
- Now enter your phone’s IMEI number. If you’re not aware of this, simply dial *#06# from your Note 10 and enter the IMEI number on the website.
- Once done, proceed with adding to the cart. Up on successful payment, the technician will be contacting you either on call or via Email to proceed with unlocking your Note 10.
- Next you need to get on your Windows PC, open your Teamviewer, give room access to the technician and follow the instructions as given by him/her.
- With this, the process will be started and it will take around 5 to 15 minutes to unlock your Note 10 remotely using third-party services like WeJUstUnlock.
- Once the process is completed, you will now be able to insert SIM of any carrier apart from Sprint network. And this means, your device is now successfully unlocked.
Take note that if the device isn’t unlocked by the technician for some reasons, 100% refund will be provided without any questions asked! Moreover, once the device is unlocked, it can be also used outside the USA too which is just like icing on the cake if you’re a frequent traveler.
Benefits of Unlocking a Samsung Note 20
Okay maybe you are wondering, why should you unlock your phone? Here are the reasons why:
- You’ll be free to use it with any carrier of your choice without any restrictions. In other words, you have network freedom.
- You’ll save on roaming fees because you can decide to use a local SIM card of your choice.
- You can easily travel with your phone to any country without having to worry about phone bills.
- If you want to have the freedom of using different SIM CARDs apart from your carrier
Can You Unlock a Sprint Note 20 Blacklisted?
If your device is lost or stolen, it’s called Blacklisted and in such case, you cannot unlock the device officially. But you can try third-party unlocking services like WeJustUnlock to see if it works.
Does Sprint Note 20 ask for Unlock Code?
It may or may not ask for the unlock code depending on the network unlock conditions tied up with the device. If it’s carried locked, it will ask for a code and if not, you can access Note 10 without any unlock code.
Is it Safe to Unlock a Sprint 20?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe to unlock a Sprint Note 10 if it’s done through the official website of Sprint after completing minimum requirements. Of course, third-party services like WeJustUnlock can also be tried which is 100% safe too!
So this is how you can unlock your brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 which is on Sprint network and use it with any other carrier or gift it to someone who’s living out of the country as well. Let us know if you have any queries regarding unlocking your Sprint phone, we’ll be happy to help you out!